If you have further questions, consult out FAQ page!
- You must be a self-identifying writer/illustrator of Asian/Pacific Islander descent.
- The event will run on May 5th from 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
- Writers: You must have a completed and polished manuscript.
- Graphic Novelists: You must have a completed and polished pitch packet.
- Illustrators: Introduce yourself and the work you want to draw for, include sample illustration work. Please feel free to use #WFH for Work For Hire.
- You are permitted 3 pitches per manuscript.
- You are permitted 1 pitch per hour.
- Do not retweet pitches; these are reserved for publishing editors.
- You may QRT (quote retweet) pitches as a show of support.
- Do not like pitches; these are reserved for literary agents.
- Do not tag agents or editors in your pitches.
- Do not create multiple accounts to pitch your manuscripts.
- Do not police the identities of other participants.
- Graphic Novelists: Please feel free to include sample art in your GN/PB pitch.
- Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Please feel free to comment on other pitches in support.
- Please remember to research agents and editors you are not familiar with. You are not required to submit your work to everyone who requests.
- Additionally, please check our Resources for guidance on what hashtags to use, how to prepare a query, how to avoid schmagents, and other helpful tips.